Sacred Sycamore Animal Rescue Adoption Program
• Completed application. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org(DO NOT MAIL)
• Home inspection
• Adoption fee (Fee ranges from $150 – $350)
• There will be a waiting period while application is being processed.
• Microchipping of your new pet..
• Heartworm and flea preventive.
• Vaccinations to date. (Baby/young puppies may require an additional set of boosters or rabies vaccination which will be your responsibility.)
• Spaying and neutering (adult dogs and puppies).
• Heartworm testing. Heartworm test done on puppies over 6 months and if their mother tested positive for heartworm. A heartworm is a parasitic worm (Dirofilaria immitis) that lives in the heart and pulmonary arteries of an infected animal.
• Deworming and additional treatments. Worms are common in dogs and puppies and may include roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms, and coccidia.
• 24 Pet Watch (one free month).